Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007

I'll Be Using THIS Dinosaur Software. Already Installed It.

More of this MME3 stuff...

I can´t see it any loger!

I'll keep this short, concise and to the point.

A new dinosaur software is in town.

Before I tell you what it is, I want to say this:

I have installed it on my main eBusiness Hub site.

Yes... I'm going to be using it myself.

Why?

1. It's feature rich... in the extreme.

2. The people behind it are the most respectable ones out there:
Jeremy Gislason and Simon Hodgkinson. I can trust them.

3. This software has been in use and tested for many months.
In fact, the core is the software that Jeremy's been using
to run his ultra successful Sure Fire Wealth membership site.

What more can I ask for?

I'm talking about this CMS Infusion dino software.

It's part of the MarketingMainEvent just launched by J and S.

I'm going to use it so I recommend it:
http://www.imnewswatch.com/recommends/MME3

To your success,

Mike M.

Keine Kommentare: